Two major developments this week illustrate a new landscape for employers with regard to union organizing campaigns. With employees returning to the physical office, employers are doubtless going to should take care of numerous headaches they haven’t needed to handle through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The NLR does not wish, nor does it intend, to solicit the enterprise of anyone or to refer anyone to an lawyer or other professional.
- Maryland recently joined 9 other states in providing workers in the state with a right to paid family and medical leave.
- Some states have laws and moral guidelines regarding solicitation and commercial practices by attorneys and/or other professionals.
- Although the data provided in the Legal Update is current as of the date of publication, case legislation, statutes, and opinions change frequently.
- No attorney-client or confidential relationship is shaped by the transmission of knowledge between you and the National Law Review website